Saturday, March 1, 2014

iPad: Educreations in my classroom

One of my favorite apps to use in my classroom on a daily basis is Educreations.  Here is a picture and an active clip of how I use Educreations in my classroom.

In this screenshot, I am showing a (work in progress) graphic organizer that the entire class help create.  Using a web graphic organizer allows students jot down their ideas when given a topic.  We started to learn how to elaborate a main idea.

In this video clip (below), I had students explain how to solve math word problems using variables.  This was my way to assess my students immediately during a math lesson.  My favorite part of using Educreations is to show my students their academic growth through video clips.  This is also a way to immediately share the students' work with their parents with one quick E-mail!



No comments:

Post a Comment